Ofena

Ofena
Ofena from afar

samedi 10 novembre 2007

Time for tea ?

Have you bought in Ofena or near Ofena and would like to meet up and share your experiences, go for dinner, organise a hike in the mountains ?

14 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hey, love the blog. Thanks for pointing me to it with your comment on my "buyingahouseinItaly" blog.
I'm near Sulmona, but pass nearish Ofena every few weeks. Look forward to meeting up and sharing notes next time you're over!

House in Italy a dit…

Hey, thanks for the message. Next time we are over I'll get in touch ... should be in May.

Beth a dit…

Hello! Really enjoyed reading about your house. We bought a house in Ofena last year and would love to get in contact. Not sure how these blogs work - is it possible to e-mail?

Look forward to hearing from you

Beth

Judy a dit…

Hi my husband and I have also bought a house in ofena and will be visiting again 3rd June for one week. We would both like to meet up with any ex pats that are living in the community

House in Italy a dit…

Hi there, great to here that there are some new people in Ofena !! I live in Paris and come to Ofena occassionaly. We'll be there in the summer.

We can also communicate by e-mail, my e-mail is cworledge@deloitte.fr

It would be great to meet up in the summer !

Beth a dit…

We'll be over from 21st June for a week if anyone is around during that time? My e-mail is beth_ebay@hotmail.com It's great to hear that there are others with properties in the area.

Unknown a dit…

Hi! Great page, Claire ! :-)

To faciliate the fast communication for expats in the Abruzzo area, I'm planning to start a mailing list.

This would be for expats especially in the area near Capestrano & Ofena where my sister & I have our places.

For the moment, we do not wish to limit the area too much, so whole Abruzzo is OK for us, I’m sure we would have interests in common :-)

In the future, we're planning to organize activities (e.g. picnics / trekking walks / lunch meetings in the area) with other expats. Let me know if you wish to join!

Info about the event, date & location would be sent to you via email. Idea is to exchange good tips about the services in the area and simply have a good time over a glass of Italian wine ! :-)

You can send me your email address to:

miajolas@yahoo.com

Greetings,
Mia Jolas, Finland

PS: I'll be next time in Abruzzo second week of October.
We are planning a cooking class (price about 15-20e/participant) in Ofena, let me know if you’re interested :-)

House in Italy a dit…

Hey Mia,

We are thinking of going out on the 30th of October.. so we might miss each other.

An e-mailing list sounds like a great idea. You can definately count us in.

Cooking also sounds fun, let us know how it goes.

Claire

Judy a dit…

Hi Everyone
We will be going out to Ofena again 20th November for a few days.
Is anybody going to be around then?
Judy

Beth a dit…

Hi

We'll be out from 15th-22nd Nov. Judy - I'll e-mail you about meeting up, might just catch each other this time! Is anyone else around?

Mia, I'll send you my e-mail for your mailing list. Great idea!

Beth x

House in Italy a dit…

If anyone is on Facebook, join the "Who loves Ofena Group"

Anonyme a dit…

Salut Claire! Will be in Ofena & Capestrano second week of April 2009, hope to see you then! Greetings, Mia from Finland
(Lauras sister, Ofena)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonyme a dit…

What are the good down hill skiing places called again near Ofena? Wondering if Feb in Ofena would be possible.. Remember that there is one nearby Santa Luciano/to that direction, but what is it called ? Only know Rocaraso, and that's a bit far. What is the closest one to Ofena & how are the slopes ? Possible to rent equipement and also OK with kids ? Thanks for tips in advance ! - Mia

Khusbu a dit…

Hello,

My name is Khusbu and I work on a popular American TV show about people who have recently relocated abroad. For our upcoming season, we are hoping to find people who have relocated to Italy. In my research, I came across your blog and am reaching out to you in hopes you might be able to help me find participants for our show.

House Hunters International tells the story of an individual, couple or family who has bought property outside of their native country. Being on our show is a lot of fun for our participants and a great way for them to document their exciting search for a home and new life abroad. It's also a very positive show which offers a wonderful opportunity to inform our viewers about interesting countries and cultures worldwide.

We’re currently looking to cast people who have recently relocated and have bought a home abroad. If you fit this qualification or know anyone who does, I would love to tell you more about the project. Here's a link to a show we've done in the past in Barcelona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reYI3L3lC-c

You can contact me at Khusbu.Joshi@leopardfilms.com.

Thank you in advance for your help.